What are the delivery charges?
Delivery charge varies according to the product weight and place of delivery.
Please check your order summary to understand the delivery charges for individual products.
It is possible that our courier partners have a holiday between the day your placed your order and the date of delivery, which is based on the timelines shown on the product page. In this case, we add a day to the estimated date. Some courier partners do not work on Sundays and this is factored in to the delivery dates.
What is the estimated delivery time?
We generally procure and ship the items within the time specified on the product page. Business days exclude public holidays and Sundays.
Estimated delivery time depends on the following factors:
• The Seller offering the product
• Product's availability with the Seller
• The destination to which you want the order shipped to and location of the Seller.
Are there any hidden costs (sales tax etc) on items sold?
There are NO hidden charges when you make a purchase. List prices are final and all-inclusive. The price you see on the product page is exactly what you would pay.
Delivery charges are not hidden charges and are charged (if at all) extra depending on the Seller's shipping policy.
Whether your location can be serviced or not depends on
• Whether the Seller ships to your location
• Legal restrictions, if any, in shipping particular products to your location
• The availability of reliable courier partners in your location
At times we prefer not to ship to certain locations.
Returns are easy. Contact Us to initiate a return. You will receive a call explaining the process, once you have initiated a return.